Tis the season of giving, and well, if you’re a developer, wouldn’t you like to receive gifts that you can actually play around with and write code against? Wouldn’t it be great if there was an online guide highlighting extensible hardware and software for developers?
Yes, it’s the first of its kind, the Coding4Fun Holiday Gift Guide. What makes our gift guide one-of-a-kind? Well, almost all of the gifts have an API that you can programatically write code with, and where possible, we’ve included code samples or documentation to help you can get started.
Holiday Coding4Fun Articles
- Kid’s Programming Language: Christmas Tree Shooter - Can you hang the last few ornaments?
- Kid’s Programming Language: Santa’s Gifts
- Holiday Task Manager - aka the tool to remind you of all those promises you’ll never keep
- Holiday Wish List - Jeff Key shows how you can let everyone know what’s on your holiday wish list
- DirectX-enabled Holiday Screensaver - The “Z-Man” shows off how to create a DirectX-enabled Holiday screensaver
**Special Thanks **Special thanks to John Wingfield and Matt Lusher for getting this up and on Coding4Fun in time for the holidays, our C4F writers and the many reader contributions we received with great gift ideas!